Testing and Assessment FAQs
What tests will my child be required to take?
Students who attend Grand Canyon Private Academy (GCPA) are required to take the following tests:
- Stride K12 lesson assessments
- Stride K12 unit assessments
- Stride K12 end-of-course assessments
- NWEA academic benchmark assessments
- Benchmark testing at the beginning, middle, and end of the year (Online)
- College course assessments and finals as required by dual enrollment for HS students when applicable
Will my child have to participate in state testing?
No. Students at GCPA are not required to participate in state testing.